IMPORTANT NOTES ARE LISTED HERE
|IMPORTANT: Last updated October 25, 2014 - click refresh in your browser to make sure you have the latest messages
- Walking With Purpose ® is pleased to announce the start of our new course for women, Keeping In Balance ®. We will run a six−part video series and group discussion on how our faith will help empower us to meet the many demanding challenges of our life with the Grace offered through Divine wisdom.
Our meetings will be on Sunday’s from 3−4:45pm (please note that December’s time is 2−3:45p for Dec 7th instead of the usual 3 pm):
November 2nd, December 7th (starts one hour earlier − a 2 pm start), January 11th, February 8th, March 8th and April 12th
For more information or to register for the course, please contact Jennifer Gillespie at 613-695-5060 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
To view the video trailer for Keeping In Balance ®, please visit http://walkingwithpurpose.com/keeping-in-balance/.
Registration forms related to this are availabe here : Click here for Adobe Acrobat (PDF) , Click here for MS Word (DOC)
- Volunteers needed: The Social Justice committee is looking for volunteers to work towards bringing a refugee family from Syria or Iraq to Ottawa. Please consider offering whatever time and skills you have, and leave your name and contact information at the Parish office.
- Family Games Night returns Saturday November 22nd starting at 6 PM! Bring your favorite board games. Food provided, free will offering.
- The Town Hall Meeting summary and next steps are available. If you wish to see some of the ideas or you are able to help please check out the report by clicking here.
- The report from the Mission and Social Justice Committee to the Parish is available in Adobe PDF format by clicking here.
- Please see the latest weekly bulletin for details on upcoming events.
Our Mass Schedule
Mass Schedule for St. Basil's
|Day of Week
|Sunday schedule from September to June
||Morning Mass (also Children's Liturgy every week September - June)
|Weekday Schedule and Sacrament of Reconciliation
||Sacrament of Reconciliation
||4:15 PM to 4:45 PM
Please see the current bulletin or the Events Calendar on this site for any notes relating to changes for Weekday Mass (Mass cancelations will be scheduled into the calendar)
Fr Dan Hawkins, Pastor
Doreen Cripps, Admin. Assistant
Joe Basile, Custodian
Rev. Norm Bonneau, Weekend Assistant
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm
940 Rex Ave, Ottawa, ON, K2A 2P7
(GPS Address: 899 Maitland Ave.)
Please see Contact Us for our contact information.
The church is wheel-chair accessible. There is local radio transmission of the services - tune your walkman to FM 92.1.
We Serve the Following Schools
St. Daniel's Elementary School (613-225-4603)
Notre Dame High School (613-722-6565)
We are part of the Ottawa Archdiocese family of parishes.